BC Aspirin Fast Pain Relief Powder, 50 Powders
- Concern Care
- 230.00 gr
$12.99 Special Price $9.99
Analgesics Powder. Fast Pain Relief. Temporary relief of minor body aches/fever. Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer.
Fast Pain Relief
- Temporary relief of minor body aches/fever
- Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer
New Formula | Same Fast Relief!
Aspirin (NSAID): Pain Reliever | Fever Reducer
BC Powder offers temporary relief for discomfort associated with headaches, minor body aches, and fever. BC stops pain fast because it's a powder. Just pour it in a glass of water and swallow, or place one powder on your tongue and follow with liquid. BC Powder is fast pain relief at the speed of powder.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
|Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Direction of use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Other Information: Each powder contains: potassium 55 mg. Store below 25°C (77°F).
|Serving Size:||1 Powder|
|Servings Per Container:||50|
|Active Ingredients: Aspirin (NSAID)* - 845 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer), Caffeine (65mg) (Pain reliever aide)
Inactive Ingredients: Docusate Sodium, Fumaric Acid, Lactose Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride