Citrucel Fiber Therapy, Orange - 30 Ounce Canister (Pack of 2)
- Vitamins & Supplement
- 4.30 lbs
No excess gas. Doctor recommended. Daily source of 100% soluble fiber. Gluten free. Taste preferred 2 to 1 over Metamucil. Great-tasting orange flavor. Non-allergenic therapeutic fiber derived from a natural source. This unique fiber does not ferment, so it won't cause gas. Encourages gentle elimination naturally, without chemical stimulants. Doctor recommended for restoring and maintaining regularity. Mixes easily and completely for a smooth textured drink. Each Dose Contains: Calcium 80 mg, Potassium 110 mg, and Sodium 3 mg. Each dose contributes 60 calories from sucrose. Citrucel is Different: Citrucel is protected by patents; No Citrucel products are sold as store brands. Made in the U.S.A.
A smooth, non-gritty therapeutic fiber derived from a natural source
- Encourages gentle elimination naturally, without chemical stimulants
- Doctor recommended for restoring and maintaining regularity
- Great tasting orange flavor; mixes easily
- Please read all label information on delivery
Taste Preferred 2 to 1 Over Metamucil®
- Citrucel's unique fiber is 100% soluble, non-allergenic and gluten free and won't fermentto cause excess gas like other fiber products.
- Citrucel is proven effective for helping restore and maintain regularity.
Special Offer: Subscription to Wellness Matters®. A magazine for healthy living. See packaging for details.
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
When taking this product do not use a laxative for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident Package - Printed inner seal beneath cap, do not use if missing or broken.
- Fill glass with at least 8 oz. of cold water.
- Fill enclosed scoop with product. Level scoop with knife or flat object.
- Put product in water. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drinking another glass of water is helpful.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: one scoop up to three times daily
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: half the adult dose once daily
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. (See warnings)
- Use product at first signs constipation or irregularity.
- Using enclosed clear scoop, put one dose in a full glass of cold water.
- Stir briskly and drink promptly.
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful.
Store below 86° F (30° C). Protect contents from humidity. Keep tightly closed.
Active Ingredients: Each 10.2 g adult dose contains:: Methylcellulose (2g)
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow 6, Orange Flavor (Natural, Artificial), Potassium Citrate, Riboflavin, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate