Mayer Laboratories Kimono MicroThin Condom Ribbed + Sensi-Dots - 25 condoms
- Mayer Laboratories
- Concern Care
- 200.00 gr
For over 25 years Kimono condoms have delivered both sheer thinness and quality. A special formulation with advanced Japanese state-of-the-art technology allows for a strong, reliable and incredibly thin condom. Kimono condoms provide an unmistakable smooth sensation, a feeling unlike any other condom.
America's thinnest ribbed condom
- Made with premium natural latex
- Low latex condom smell
- Exceeds US and International Standards for strength
- Made in Japan
Kimono MicroThin Ribbed + Sensi-Dots Condoms are America's thinnest textured condoms. For over 25 years, Kimono has offered latex condoms that exceed US and international standards for strength and reliability, and these traits are what you seek above all else. When used correctly each time you engage in sexual intercourse, latex condoms can help reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Latex Condoms • Lubricated • RIBBED + SENSI-DOTS FOR HER PLEASURE
- Form Fit Shape
- Reservoir Tip
- Condom Width: 2.05 in
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider.
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
FOR PREGNANCY AND STI PROTECTION (including HIV/AIDS)
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Single use only.
Made in Japan.
Exceeds US & International Standards For Strength & Reliability