MiraLAX laxative powder - 17.9 Ounces, 30 doses
- Concern Care
- 1.30 lbs
Helps increases the frequency of bowel movements & softens stools.
- This will relieve your occasional constipation (irregularity).
- It will produce a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
- Dissolves really quick in liquids.
- Produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
Original prescription strength. Polyethylene glycol 3350 powder for solution. Relieves occasional constipation. Softens stool. Contains 30 once-daily doses. MiraLAX increases frequency of bowel movements. Dissolves in any beverage.
MiraLAX works naturally. You can take it with confidence at your first signs of constipation, since it's clinically proven to provide gentle, effective relief with no harsh side effects.
MiraLAX is gluten and sugar free. It easily dissolves completely in four to eight ounces of water, fruit juice, or any other beverage. There's no taste, no grit — just gentle, predictable relief from constipation with no harsh side effects.
Relief from constipation that works naturally with your body.
You know when your system is thrown out of balance by constipation. When your digestive tract isn't running smoothly, it can throw off your whole day. Nothing works better than MiraLAX laxative to relieve constipation and soften stool with no harsh side effects, so you can get on with your day.
- Relieves constipation and softens stool
- No bloating, no cramping, no gas
- No sudden urgency, so you're in control
- The #1 recommended laxative by doctors, pharmacists, and gastroenterologists
- The #1 brand used in hospitals
How MiraLAX works
Water is vital to your body for healthy living, and to help your digestive system stay regular. Constipation may occur when stool moves slowly through the colon, which could allow too much water to be removed. This can make the stool hard, dry, and difficult to pass.
MiraLAX contains Polyethylene Glycol 3350, which is a completely different way to treat constipation. It works by gently replenishing the water to your digestive system, which helps naturally cause a bowel movement. This water both increases the frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool, making it easier to pass. Nothing works better than MiraLAX laxative to relieve constipation and soften stool with no harsh side effects.
- No sudden urgency
- No cramping
- No bloating
- No gas
The Preferred Choice
For constipation or irregularity, doctors and pharmacists prefer MiraLAX more than any other prescription drug or OTC laxative. Doctors recommend MiraLAX more than fiber supplements, laxative tablets, stool softeners, or mineral oils to relieve constipation.
MiraLAX is not only the #1 recommended laxative by doctors, pharmacists, and gastroenterologists, but also is the #1 over-the-counter brand used in hospitals. It is clinically proven to relieve constipation and soften stool, with no harsh side effects.
* Use as directed for occasional constipation
Selecting the Laxative That's Right for You.
There's a range of laxatives available over the counter – each works differently to relieve constipation.
- Osmotic laxatives gently draw water back to the digestive tract, replacing lost water, enabling a normal, complete bowel movement. Through this process, MiraLAX, an osmotic laxative, relieves constipation and softens stool, with no harsh side effects.
- Bulk-forming (fiber) laxatives add psyllium (insoluble) fiber to the stool. These can be used to supplement the fiber in your diet. However, they can sometimes ferment and cause gas.
- Stimulant laxatives activate the walls of the intestine, causing the muscles to contract and clear the bowel. They work quickly, but can sometimes cause cramps.
- Lubricants, such as mineral oil, coat the walls of the intestine so that stool can pass through more easily. They can sometimes interfere with vitamin and nutrient absorption.
- Saline laxatives work by pulling water into the intestine. These laxatives can remove electrolytes.
What’s in the Box
MiraLAX - Laxative Powder
Increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool.
Contains 30 Once-Daily Doses
Relieves occasional constipations (irregularity), generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor. The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap)Adults and Children 17 years of age and older: fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17g) Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink. Use once a day, use no more than 7 days.
Children 16 years or under: ask a doctor
Store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)
Tamper-evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken.
Active Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 3350 (17g (cap filled to line) Laxative)
Inactive Ingredients: None