As we age, we lose proteins that support our brain. Prevagen® Regular Strength helps to supplement these proteins during the natural process of aging. Prevagen (apoaequorin) is clinically shown to help with mild memory problems associated with aging.
Only Prevagen contains the ingredient apoaequorin
- Apoaequorin is a protein our brains need for healthy function but is diminished in the aging process
- Clinically shown to help with mild memory problems associated with aging
- Supports a healthier brain, sharper mind & clearer thinking
- Prevagen can improve memory within 90 days
Only Prevagen contains the ingredient apoaequorin, a unique protein originally obtained from a specific species of jellyfish called Aequorea victoria found in the Puget Sound. Apoaequorin is a protein our brains need for healthy function but is diminished in the aging process. Prevagen is very safe and extremely well-tolerated. There are no known contraindications with any supplements or medications. Prevagen was tested in a large double-blind, placebo-controlled study using computers to assess brain performance.
218 adults over 40 years old participated in the three month study. Prevagen significantly improved learning and word recall. Around the age of 40, our brain begins to need more cognitive support. Prevagen can improve memory within 90 days. Common examples where Prevagen may help: - Walk into a room and forget why. - Spend extra time looking for car keys or purse - Trouble remembering names or faces.
Suggested use: Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily in the morning, with or without food.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
| ||Amount per capsule||% Daily Value|
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: white rice flour, cellulose, salt, vegetable sourced magnesium stearate, acetic acid.
Manufactured in the USA.
- Made without most common allergens (milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans)
- Vegetarian capsules