ThermaCare, Lower Back & Hip Heat Wraps, Large-XL - 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
- Concern Care
- 1.40 lbs
Soothe your back and hips with ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip HeatWraps. ThermaCare HeatWraps keep on working even after you take them off for up to 16 hours of back pain relief. That’s 8 hours of heat while you wear it, plus 8 hours of relief after you take if off.
- Delivers heat that penetrates deep, warming the muscle right where it hurts—to relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles for long-lasting pain relief
- Specially designed to fit your back and hip area
- Allows you to move freely while delivering therapeutic heat
- Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing
- Flexible enough to be worn on the move, during chores or while relaxing
- Available in S/M, L/XL
It penetrates deep to the source of pain, warming the muscle right where it hurts.
You may not have heard the words “heat therapy” before, but you surely have seen it in action. Hot baths, hot water bottles, heating pads, Jacuzzis—all of these are examples of heat therapy that have been used for centuries to combat backaches, muscle and joint pain. Heat is effective. It penetrates deep, warming the muscle right where it hurts—to relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles.
Here’s how it works: When heat is applied to your skin, it actually reduces the sensation of pain. Heat stimulates thermo receptors, which block your body’s pain transmitters from sending pain signals to your brain. Heat increases circulation to the injured or sore area, which means more oxygen and nutrients are sent to the damaged tissue. Heat helps stretch soft tissues, relaxing muscles, which promotes flexibility and decreases stiffness.
Ensure skin in application area is clean, dry and free of makeup, recently applied skin moisturizer, lotions, and other topical analgesics. Position wrap by lightly pressing tabs into place on your skin. Make any needed adjustments and rub over adhesive tabs firmly to “lock” in place. Use care when handling the adhesive tabs so you don’t get anything on them that will prevent the adhesive from working (e.g., lotions, lint, hair, makeup, etc.).
- Air-activated therapeutic heat; lasts at least 8 hours
- Comforts and soothes; provides powerful pain relief
- Penetrates and relaxes tight muscles; increases circulation
- 3 ultra-thin wraps; can be worn under clothing
Ensure skin in application area is clean, dry and free of makeup, recently applied skin moisturizer, lotions, and other topical analgesics