Maximum strength formula for healthy intestinal balance
- Probiotic Blend. Our most comprehensive probiotic formula includes ten different strains of bacillus, lactobacillus, and bifidobacterium microorganisms totaling 42.917 billion colony forming units (cfu) of activity per capsule
- "Friendly" Bacteria. Optimal flora supports relief from occasional GI discomfort, reduces problems associated with lactose intolerance, and encourages healthy and timely elimination by acting as a natural stool softener.* Probiotics also support production of enzymes such as protease, lipase, and lactase, further encouraging more complete digestion
- Jerusalem Artichoke. This tuber is a prebiotic plant fiber that supplies nourishment for good bacteria
The demand has never been greater for a maximum strength probiotic formula. Beneficial bacteria often become imbalanced by poor diet choices and environmental lifestyle stressors. Issues can arise when opportunistic microorganisms feed on undigested food molecules, creating gas. This carefully mixed selection of GI stable and heat stable microorganisms mirrors the ratios found in a healthy GI tract.* These organisms enhance the ecological balance of friendly bacteria, benefiting digestion, elimination, and immune function by populating the gut with the "friendly" naturally occurring bacteria vital to our overall health
Transformation Enzyme Corporation’s Probiotic supplement promotes a healthy digestive system by improving intestinal balance in the body.
Your gastrointestinal (GI) tract is made up of a specific balance of both “good” and “bad” bacteria. This specific balance is vital to your GI tract’s optimal functioning‚ but it’s easy to disrupt: unhealthy processed diets‚ use of antibiotics‚ and stress are among the most prominent causes. Unfortunately‚ you can’t avoid those things entirely‚ so a supplement with probiotics that adds more healthy bacteria is recommended by many.
An unbalanced digestive tract can lead to many uncomfortable symptoms‚ including:
- Stomach pain
- Inflammatory bowel syndrome
This probiotic consists of six probiotic sources that have been chosen for their efficacy and safety. The increase in flora provided by Probiotics benefits your GI tract in several ways. Not only does it aid in the relief of aforementioned symptoms‚ but it may also decrease the symptoms related to lactose intolerance. Finally‚ this product promotes the productions of digestive enzymes that help the digestive process.
Which probiotics are included in this supplement?
- Lactobacillus plantarum‚ which has been studied to reduce the symptoms of certain digestive problems‚ such as diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It may also reduce bloating and promotes overall digestive health.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes supports the growth of beneficial flora in your GI tract‚ and is particularly resistant to heat and low pH levels.
- Lactobacullus salivarius is another probiotic strain that effectively promotes healthy bacterium levels.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most common probiotics and has several functions‚ including its most famous: the ability to break down the food you eat during digestion. At the same time‚ it helps produce lactic acid that fights against the presence of “bad” bacterium in the GI tract.
- Bifidobacterium longum is a strain of bacteria that’s often abundant in the human body. Its main purpose is to convert sugar into lactic acid‚ although there are also indications that it can provide additional immune system benefits‚ reduce constipation‚ and lessen inflammation resulting inflammatory bowel conditions. It has also been used to help prevent against traveler’s diarrhea.
Along with the probiotics your body needs‚ Probiotic also includes Jerusalem artichoke and lactoferrin. Jerusalem artichoke is a prebiotic‚ which acts as food and nourishment for the probiotics and allows the latter to be best effective. Lactoferrin is a type of protein that is believed to reduce stomach issues such as diarrhea; it’s also used to support the immune system‚ due to its antioxidant properties.
Since its founding in 1991‚ Transformation Enzyme Corporation (TEC) has believed that you should be able to enjoy a healthy and happy lifestyle. Since then‚ TEC has been providing nutritional supplements that allow people around the world to maintain their health in the most convenient way possible.
Take one (1) capsule upon rising or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water. Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water. Usage may be increased according to need as directed by health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Tzyme™ Probiotic Blend 442mg / *
Lactobacillus plantarum 3 Billion C.F.U. / *
Lactobacillus sporogenes 380 Million C.F.U. / *
Lactobacillus salivarius 300 Million C.F.U. / *
Bifidobacterium longum 200 Million C.F.U. / *
Lactobacillus casei 225 Million C.F.U. / *
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1 Billion C.F.U. / *
Jerusalem Artichoke tuber 20mg / *
Lactoferrin (from milk) 10mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose & Water.