Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller - Original (13-Inch)
- Trigger Point
- Sports & Fitness
- 2.00 lbs
Studies show that using a foam roller can provide users with benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance and improved gait. Regular use of TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers can be beneficial in preventing or recovering from injuries, maintaining and improving mobility and preparing the body for peak performance.
- Constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Only 13" long by 5" in diameter - makes it an excellent travel companion
- Unique Distrodensity Zone design allows for targeted massage
The TriggerPoint GRID foam roller is for anybody who wants to move better. Use the GRID to roll through tight muscles, knots and kinks to reduce soreness and improve mobility. Studies show that using a foam roller can provide users with benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance and improved gait. Regular use of TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers can be beneficial in preventing or recovering from injuries, maintaining and improving mobility and preparing the body for peak performance.
Unlike traditional foam rollers, which can lose shape and functionality over time, TriggerPoint GRID rollers are designed to withstand repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity.
The GRID is durable because it is constructed with dense EVA foam covering a rigid, hollow plastic core insert. GRID rollers feature a distinctive, 3-D surface made to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands – wide and flat like the palm, long and tubular like the fingers, and small and firm like the finger tips. The raised surface massages the muscles while the grooves allow oxygen and blood to continue to flow.
Rolling on flat surfaces compresses tissue, blood, and oxygen together. Conversely, rolling on textured GRID rollers aerates the tissue so that blood and oxygen can flow freely and bring important nutrients that heal tissue.
TriggerPoint Performance Therapy empowers people to reach an optimal level of movement by providing best-in-class therapeutic self care products and education. TriggerPoint promotes myofascial compression techniques for anyone who wants to maintain an active lifestyle. Our goal is to empower people to manage their own therapeutic care. For an effective self care program, TriggerPoint offers an entire family of products, including TriggerPoint Performance and Injury-Prevention Products and Kits, Performance Cooling Products and Instructional DVDs and Guidebooks. TriggerPoint has a tool that’s just right for anyone who wants better mobility.
The GRID is a preferred foam roller of physical therapists, massage therapists, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and collegiate and professional athletes in the US and around the world.
- GRID: The original GRID foam roller is perfect to roll and release the whole body and supports up to 500 pounds of static weight.
- GRID 2.0: The 2.0 has a 26-inch long surface to meet the needs of larger people or anyone who prefers more stability.
- GRID X: Twice as firm as the original GRID; ideal for dense tissue or deeper muscle compression.
- GRID Mini: A more targeted massage for specific areas of the body; compact and travel-friendly.